At the beginning of a relationship, it is often difficult to decide if you have met your true partner and if the person you are dating is truly your soul mate. However, there are some signs that let you know almost immediately if your partner is the right partner for you.
1) You feel completely comfortable and at ease with this person, as if you have known them for a long time.
Soulmates often “feel like they already know each other” before they meet. According to the esoteric study of soul mates, they have actually met before, in their past lives. Whether this is true or not, it doesn’t matter. The thing is, soul mates have a strong bond that both of them feel from the beginning. They couldn’t explain it, but it was as if they had known each other longer than they really had. They are comfortable with each other, as they can say or do anything they can do with their old friend. The comfort level is very high between kindred spirits.
2) You don’t play the “dating game”. Soulmates don’t wait 3 days to call after the first day. Soul mates do not “play to get” or pretend to care more about their partner than they really do, even at the beginning of the relationship. Soulmates are not afraid to “look hopeless” in front of each other by traveling, and they are not shy about how they feel about each other. They verbalize it or). The main desire of soulmates is only to be with each other, and they do not care about what anyone thinks, so only how they should act at the same time in the relationship. They only do what is right for them.
3) You have deep feelings for this person from the beginning.
As I said in the first sign, soulmates have a basic connection and power level, and it is usually evident to others and very early in the relationship. This can be described as a feeling that this person is almost part of you in one way or another (so as not to be confused with the craze, where you have the impression of needing that the person continues to Live, so to speak). You have the impression that this person deeply adds to the quality of your life and you want to share important moments with him, because soul mate always share everything.
4) Your most important life values match.
Almost always, soul mates agree on important things in life. This means that they share different values, from spirituality to materialism, and they agree on many things, from where they want to live to how they spend their free time. They don’t have to have the same interests, but they share the most important one. What this means varies from couple to couple. For example, my partner and I like different music, but for us, it is a meaningless difference because music is not a very important part of our lives. However, for another couple, music can be very important, and if they are soul mates, they will probably agree that they like music.
5) When you make love, it feels deep, with great passion and satisfaction. The physical expression of love between soul mates is as powerful as their emotional and spiritual bond. When kindred spirits meet in the flesh, it’s not just a sexual act. It is their deep spiritual bond that comes out in the visible form. This is why the level of energy and attraction between soul mates is usually higher than that of regular couples. The deep connection you feel with the 3rd element internally will also manifest itself externally in spiritual relationships.