If there’s something positive about the death of celebrities, it’s that they create opportunities to educate the average Jane and Joe Public about how an acidic lifestyle and diet causes dis-ease and disease that may also affect them.
In the recent cases of the great, beloved journalist Tim Russert and the iconic, counterculture comedian George Carlin, there is a window of opportunity to let people know about the risks of an acidic lifestyle and diet and how it causes heart dis-ease, which remains the nation’s No. 1 symptom of men and women, and what they can do to prevent it.
As a country, we need to change our focus to prevention of dis-ease and disease by increasing research funding for how lifestyle and diet is the true cause of atherosclerosis, stroke, heart attack and other disease symptomologies.
Advances in heart research and changes in the way physicians manage heart disease have turned it into a chronic illness. Modern acidic therapies, such as statin drugs and acidic aspirin, have increased not decreased the risk for atherosclerosis, stroke and acidic heart attacks.
That includes Russert, who was being treated for heart disease. He would have wanted us to debate heart disease, to bring it out into the open for full disclosure, to go on record, and then to go back and vote for change.
Did Russert work too much? Yes. Did he have an acidic diet? Yes. Could anything have been done to prevent his fatal acidic heart attack? Absolutely! A cucumber a day instead of statin drugs and aspirin, would have been the right choice. Maintaining the alkaline design of the body is the only treatment for preventing atherosclerosis, stroke and heart attacks.
Carlin, who had multiple acidic heart attacks and certainly would have benefited from an alkaline lifestyle and diet, once said “death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time.
Unfortunately Carlin was dead wrong about what causes death. The problem is not swallowing saliva. The problem is swallowing acidic saliva at a pH less then 6.8 caused by an acidic lifestyle and diet. A person does not die from a stroke or a heart attack. A person dies from acidic lifestyle and dietary choices that lead up to the stroke or the heart attack. The truth is the stroke or the heart attack is a consequence of daily lifestyle and dietary choice! You don’t get a heart attack – you have to do it with your thoughts, your words and your deeds.
Some of us were dealt a genetic hand with weak hearts in spades. Family history or should we say family acidic lifestyles and diets, in fact, is the largest risk factor for heart dis-ease and disease.
Even then, we can live longer, healthier lives by adjusting to an alkaline lifestyle and diet which can prevent ALL sickness and dis-ease or disease.
In a fashion that might make Carlin smile, here are seven dirty words about acidic heart disease:
1) Diet — acidic dairy, acidic animal proteins, coffee, tea, vinegar, soy sauce, soft drinks, alcohol, all sugar, including high sugar fruits and sugar substitutes are all acid forming in the body and are known to contribute to weaken blood vessels and the heart muscle that leads to stroke and heart dis-ease.
2) Genetics — African Americans, Hispanics, native Americans all have higher rates of high blood pressure and heart disease. Most genetic weakness is triggered by an acidic lifestyle and diet. Get off your acidic lifestyle and diet and the genetics is no longer a factor!
3) Stress — working too much, dramatic personal lives, worrying, depression are all acidic contributing lifestyle factors, also feeding acid forming stress with too much alcohol and other acidic drugs. (Carlin reportedly went through drug and alcohol rehab in 2004)
4) Smoking — the acids in smoke are sugar and nicotine which constricts blood vessels and strains the heart and lungs leading to stroke and heart dis-ease.
5) Inactivity — the heart is a muscle that needs to be exercised to move out metabolic acids that break it down; even moderate activity is helpful, and losing 10 pounds of acid can reduce your cardiac risk.
6) High blood pressure (over 160/90 – ideal is less then 140/80) with a high pulse rate (over 80 beats a minute -ideal is less then 70 beats per minute) — leads to undue acidic stress on a variety of organs, including the heart; combined with other acidic risk factors it increases the chance of an acidic stroke or heart attack by over 300%.
7) Denial — saying “it won’t happen to me,” without changing your acidic lifestyle and diet to an alkaline lifestyle and diet guarantees you won’t see a decrease in your risk for a stroke or heart attack.
I can debate it all day, but there’s nothing funny about a stroke or a heart disease caused by an acidic lifestyle and diet. We have had two perfect examples this week.
If these seven dirty words about stroke or heart dis-ease and disease ring true then start alkalizing your body. It’s not too late to do something that will decrease your risk of dying prematurely from an acidic stroke or heart attack, and improve and prolong your life with an alkaline lifestyle and diet. In fact, these seven dirty words of advise also apply to ALL sickness, dis-ease and disease including cancer, diabetes, MS, Parkinson’s, osteoporosis, just to name few.